You Are Reading

OUGD402 // Speaking From Experience // Research

SOURCE // VICE STUDENT // http://www.viceland.com/blogs/student/2009/11/25/how-to-be-ill-if-you’re-a-student/#more-320

i would like to go with this Hand-Drawn Illustrative Style that is seen quite a lot on the student scene, in places such as vice and don't panic. I think this style will relate to them well and help get my message across in the best possible way.





Mr Bingo is another artist that has a similar style to this. His work is a big inspiration for me while working on this project...














FORMAT


booklets.




I love these recovery kits i found on designspiration. I would like to experiment with something similar for the packaging of my booklets. I was thinking of buying or making a 'mock-up' green first aid kit and calling the product 'first years, first aid'. Below are just some standard first aid kits which i may buy and re-design the packaging using printed stickers...









line drawings showing first aid contents.
















Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.