You Are Reading

OUGD502 - Final Website - Coded

Today I managed to get my website coded properly. I had to take a slightly different approach than my original concept just for the meantime. I needed to create something that I was capable of coding myself for now, before I may outsource for a better one in the future.


The conept for this was simple. I wanted a yellow nav bar the the bottom left of the page with a full bleed slideshow of images in the background.




The website folder has the three pages in there. Home (Index), About and Contact. There is also three more links in the nav bar which is to twitter and behance and a interactive PDF which pops up. 




Here is the image folder for the website. It contains all the buttons as separate images and for the rollover images and also all the images for the moveable slideshow in the background. 



Working with screen sizes


I found the javascript for the slideshow which meant that the website would work on different sized screen with the optimum being 1980 x 2000 pixels.



13" Screen




22" Imac





The about and contact pages are boxes that flip up from the nav bar then close when you click back on home. 











As I haven't bought a domain yet, the website isn't live, but i;m planning on making it live over the next few days...







Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.