You Are Reading

Self Branding _ Business Cards

I recently made some Business Cards myself as a last minute effort before visiting Design Manchester, which is a new Design Festival in Manchester, which I figured might be a great place to network and that's impossible without some sort of Business Card to hand out.

As I'd changed my self-branding from last year, I wasn't comfortable in handing out my old business cards, which is why I created these. They are triplex printed on bright white and pure black stock. They are laser printed which is not ideal, but okay for a last minute job. I don't want to spend a lot of money getting my business cards sent out to a printers, just incase I fall out with my branding before now and the end of the year, so these will do for now.


Triplex Printed









Comments for this entry

Unknown

Welcome to Great Modern Business Card. Great Modern Business Card for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).

Features:
Fully Layered PSD files. Fully Customizable and Editable with a click. CMYK Setting. 300 DPI High Resolution. 3.5” x 2”(3.75” x 2.25” with bleed setting). Print Ready Format.

Files Includes:
• 2 Photoshop PSD Files • 1 Readme File

Free Fonts Used:
Myriadpro-regular : Defualt Code: http://www.dafont.com/code.font

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.